Friday, May 20, 2016

Review of my book LAWLESS



At Thomas McNulty's blog, Dispatches From the Last Outlaw, he writes a very kind review of my novel LAWLESS. Here's a sample:

'I am long overdue in discussing an Ed Gorman novel on this blog. There was a time when he had books coming out from Leisure and Berkley and I bought whatever I could afford. If any of you are ever fortunate to meet my wife, she enjoys telling a story about giving me “lunch money” when we were first married (over thirty years ago) and then discovering I wasn’t eating lunch. You’ve already guessed what I did with the money. That’s right – the paperbacks piled up. They continue to pile up. Gorman is one of my favorites. Lawless dates from 2000, published by Berkley, a tough western. Gorman writes with an economy of style that still fully realizes the scenes, dialogue and characterization.'

Read the rest of the review here.  Amazon has a few used copies available.


No comments: