Mystery Scene Update
The ad reservation deadline for Mystery Scene's Holiday Issue has been extended to October 31. Please let me know if you'd like us to save space for you.
We'd need the finished ad by November 5th. Design services are available for $75.
The Holiday Issue #112 publishes November 15th and stays on the newsstands until February 15th, 2010.
1. Lawrence Block's new column of literary reminisces, "The Murders in Memory Lane," debuts in this issue. Block is, of course, a New York Times bestselling author, an influence on several generations of writers, and one heck of a raconteur. This new feature is destined to be a reader favorite.
2. The monthly MS Newsletter is up and running. Sign up at our website!
COLOR AD OPPORTUNITY
There is still 4-color ad space available in the upcoming Holiday Issue, but it's going fast!
Full page $1,500; two-thirds page $1,200; half-page $850.
IN THIS ISSUE
- Sara Paretsky, the pioneering female private eye writer, will discuss her VI Warshawski novels in our cover profile.
- "Book Collecting Terms," the third installment in our new Building Your Book Collection series.
- A round-up of current legal mysteries and legal thrillers by Jon L. Breen.
- The popular annual Mystery Scene Gift Guide will offer an array of diabolically fun gifts.
- Articles about THE MENTALIST (CBS), Ed Gorman's conversation with xxx, Lawrence Block's new column, and Mystery Scene's expert assessments of books, reference works, film, TV and audiobooks.
The attached media kit has demographics, specs, and an insertion order form. And just let me know if you'd like to see a current issue.
Posted by Bill Crider at 3:22 PM